This is the Wiki Test instance (http://test-wiki.its.uiowa.edu), a read-only copy of the wiki.
- Prepare and perform 32 bars of a ballad from Golden Age or Contemporary musical; and 32 bars of an uptempo song from a musical.
- The audition may be performed a capella or to a karaoke track
- There may be NO edits to the video
- If possible, try to frame to performance so that your whole body is seen.
- Keep the audition to 2 and a half minutes with introductions.
- Audition due Monday, April 5th19th.
If you have already taken THTR:2175 Musical Theatre: Special Topics, you don't need to audition again.