By Dakota Parobek
Directed by Ann Kreitman
Performance dates: May 8th and 9th at 8:00pm, 8:30pm, and 9:00pm
To reserve a spot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your full name
- Performance Date and Time
- Email Address
Reservations will be made in the order they are requested. You will receive an email once your reservation is confirmed. If your date is no longer available, you will be contacted and asked to choose another date/time.
Prior to the performance:
- Please download the app “ECHOES interactive sound” on your phone or mobile device.
- Please bring headphones and your phone or mobile device fully charged.
- If possible, use the restroom before you arrive.
- This show takes place exclusively outdoors, dress appropriately
Below are a few considerations for the performance:
- Please arrive at the Old Museum of Art (150 N Riverside Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242) ten minutes prior to your reserved performance time.
- Masks will be required and must be worn during the entirety of the performance.
- If you need assistance during the show, find a crew member who is wearing a blue glowstick.
- Please do not touch the actors and they will not touch you.
- You are in charge of your own experience. Each house holds a variation. Visit as many houses as you would like.
- The show lasts as long as you want it to (on average, approximately 90 minutes).
A virtual performance of this production will be available on our YouTube channel at a later date. More information about that performance is available on our website.
Performances times available: