Saving a page or an entire space for later is a great way to quickly navigate back to an area within the wiki. It is possible to save an entire space or an individual page within the space.
Save a Space for later
- Within the chosen space, click on the outline of the star next to the space name in the top of the left-hand column.
- Once you have done so, the star outline will be filled in to indicate that the space is saved.
- After you have saved a space for later, you can view it anytime by going to the Dashboard. Spaces you have saved will be displayed under "My Spaces" in the left-hand column of the Dashboard.
Save a Page for later
- You can also save individual pages for later. To do so navigate to the page you'd like to save and click the "Save for Later" button in the top-right of the page. It should have the outline of a star next to it.
- After selected, the star will fill itself in and the button will change to say "Saved for Later".
- To view the pages you've Saved for Later, go to the Dashboard and select the "Saved for Later" button from the left-hand column.
- On this page you will see all content - both spaces and pages - that you have Saved for Later.